A delicious appetizer, Butter Garlic Paneer, is best accompanied with a slice of bread, a hot bowl of soup or even add to pasta of your choice.
- Prep Time – 10 mins
- Cooking time – 10 mins
- Serving – 2
Ingredients & Measurements :
- Shuddh Paneer – 200 gms (Cubes)
- Butter – 2 tablespoons (Olive oil or Coconut oil for vegan version)
- Spring onions – 1 tablespoon (white part)
- Heavy Cream – 1/2 cup (Cashew Cream for vegan version)
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 6 to 8 pcs
- Italian Seasoning – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper Flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves, chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Spring onion – 1 tablespoon (green part)
- Salt to taste
- Take a deep pan and heat butter on medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add garlic and the white part of the green onions and sauté till garlic becomes light golden on medium flame.
- Now add Paneer cubes to the pan and cook until colour develops.
- Flip and cook on another side for a few more minutes.**
- Now add Cream, Italian Seasoning, pepper flakes, garlic powder, pepper powder, and salt to taste, and mix well.
- Bring this to a boil and simmer for an additional minute or two.
- Add cilantro and green part of spring onions, and toss to combine.
- Paneer in Butter Garlic Cream Sauce is ready. Serve and enjoy.
Want more? Explore other recipes here.